The Evelyn Oldfield Unit is a membership organisation. It is run and led by its members who elect representatives to the management committee at Annual General Meetings.
Organisations applying for membership must:
1. Support the aims and objectives of the Evelyn Oldfield Unit.
2. Include with their application:
- Copy of constitution
- List of Management Committee members
3. Pay a membership fee of:
- £5 (refugee controlled organisation – concessions available)
- £30 (non-refugee controlled organisations)
Individuals applying for membership must:
1. Be over 18
2. Support the aims and objectives of the Evelyn Oldfield Unit.
3. Pay a membership fee of £5.
4. Not have a managerial or controlling capacity or be in paid employment of any member organisation.
If you would like to become a member organisation, please fill in the EOU Membership Form 2017 TO 2018