“Founding for the Future” will enable BAMER groups to build capacity, deliver & measure quality programs, engage in cross-sectoral partnerships and give BAMER communities a voice.
“Founding for the Future” will address 7 key spheres :
- Leadership Development – to end a ‘dependency culture’ many BAMER groups have with 2nd tier bodies – developing leaders to promote self sufficiency and sustainability of their groups
- Providing ‘a Voice’ for the BAMER Community – development of Forums and other functions which bring communities together and identify / promote their needs
- Capacity Building – 1-1 consultancy, workshops and training events including Business Planning, Quality Development [e.g. PQASSO] and bid writing to equip / resource BAMER groups.
- Measurement [Evaluation] – development / adoption of dedicated systems to track progress and evaluate services to measure and demonstrate impact e.g. to funders
- Research of real needs in the community i.e. how to conduct research – supporting BAMER organisations to conduct group workshops / surveys to research community needs.
- Partnership & Mergers to build capacity, develop stronger funding bids / contract tenders, influence strategy [have a voice] and promote sustainability.
- Volunteering – enabling BAMER groups to engage more volunteers through promotion of funded / formal programmes ensuring professional conditions for participants.
For more details please contact: Mulat Haregot, Director on 0207697 4101 or email: email@example.com